RAN-2000 has been designed using various speciality adhesion promoting monomers to replace (at 15 to 20% reduced cost) products used in finishing recipe such as Polyacrylamide solution, Styrene Butadine Rubber Latex, Polyvinyl Alcohol solution
The cationic nature of this product gives surface smoothness along with some stiffness and body to the fabric.
||Higher degree of surface smoothness.
Imparts sufficient adhesion
||Improves crease resistance.
|Offers unique surface properties
||Leads to enhanced wetting & penetration alongwith high degree of adhesion
||Cost effective due to reduced space requirement
||Compatible with textile finish recipes.( except anionics )
||Pale Yellow liquid dispersion
||38 +/- 2%
Prepare 5% of RAN-2000 paste as follows#003399
- Stir RAN-2000 for 5 minutes in the carboy before use.
- Take 50 ltrs of water and start adding 10 kg. weighed RAN-2000 uniformly in it. The viscosity will start increasing. Keep adding water along with RAN-2000 slowly, and maintain the viscosity. Stir well for 20 minutes and finally bring water level upto 200 ltrs .
- If hard water is used for dissolution, heat the water to 70 – 800C and then dissolve RAN – 2000.
- Store it in covered drums for ready use.
Following guidelines can be used to change finishing recipe
and their blends with COTTON
|1 kg. of Poly Acrylamide solution1 kg. of 12% Polyvinyl Alcohol
1 kg. of Styrene Butadine Rubber Latex
1 kg. of 20-22% Acrylic Latex based products
|1 kg. of 5% RAN-2000
1 kg. of 5% RAN-2000
4 kg. of 5% RAN-2000
2 kg. of 5% RAN-2000
15 to 25 %
- In stiff finish recipe, use required amount of Polyvinyl Acetate based product.
- Reduce the softener quantity by 10-25% .
- A 100 ltrs. finish bath should not contain more than 10 kgs. of 5% RAN-2000 (excess quantity may result in imparting excessive grip to the fabric).
- The cost saving mentioned above is based on our own experience. However, this may vary with reference to the substrate and other ingredients.
- Keep RAN-2000 carboy upside down during long storage conditions.
- Shake RAN-2000 carboy for 5-10 minutes before sending it to the user’s department.
- Always replace the cap after the material is removed from the carboy.