Zypol-25 is a New Generation Polymer for Bonding of Polyester Fiber for Wadding/Batting and Back Coating of Non-Woven Fabrics and woven fabrics including fur fabric. It provides excellent adhesion to polyester fiber and prevents migration. The small particle size of the polymer helps in better penetration and provides multi-point bonding even in the inner layers of the substrates. It is possible to reduce the dosage level by about 30%-35% compared to self cross-linking acrylic resins.
Structure with perfect combination of polar and non-polar groups.Smaller particle size & hence better penetration.
Excellent cohesive & adhesive strength.
Lower film forming temperature.
Exceptional adhesion to Polyester Surface
Softer feel & Improved Resiliency of Wadding/Non-wovens.
Stronger bonding at even lower dosage levels. Better final product.
Curing at lower temperature i.e. 110 – 120 degree C – Saving of energy.
Appearance : Translucent Liquid
Diluent : Water
Solid content : 25 ± 1.5%
pH : 6.5 to 7.5
Viscosity : 5-10 CP
Nature : Anionic
It is easy to prepare solution of ZYPOL-25. Following procedure may be adopted for making 10% solution :
|ZYPOL-25||: 40 kg|
|Water (Demineralized water or Soft water with low total dissolved solids)||: 60 kg|
|Total Wt.||: 100 kg|
|Note: Solid content of recipe is 40 x 0.25||: 10.00%|
- Take 60 parts of the total water used in the recipe.
- Addition of 40 parts of ZYPOL-25 should be done slowly in 5-10 minutes.
- Mix thoroughly. Adjust the concentration and start spraying on the substrate.
* Keep the carboys of ZYPOL-25 in cool shade.
* Do not store above 40oC or in direct sun.
* Stable for 3-4 months at room temperature.