|Zypol is a New Generation polymer for Bonding of Polyester Fiber for Wadding/Batting and Back Coating of Non-Woven Fabrics and woven fabrics. It provides excellent adhesion to polyester fiber and prevents migration. The small particle size of the polymer helps in better penetration and provides multi-point bonding even in the inner layers of the substrates. It is possible to reduce the dosage level by about 30%-35% compared to self cross-linking acrylic resins.|
Structure with perfect combination of polar and non-polar groups.Smaller particle size & hence better penetration.
Excellent cohesive & adhesive strength.
Lower film forming temperature.
Exceptional adhesion to Polyester Surface
Softer feel & Improved Resiliency of Wadding/Non-wovens.
Stronger bonding at even lower dosage levels. Better final product.
Curing at lower temperature i.e. 110 – 120 degree C – Saving of energy.
Appearance : Solid Granules
Diluent : Water
Solid content : 98 ± 2%
Nature : Anionic
It is easy to prepare solution of ZYPOL. Following procedure may be adopted for making 10% solution :
|ZYPOL||: 10 kg|
|Water (Demineralized water or Soft water with low total dissolved solids)||: 90 kg|
|Total Wt.||: 100 kg|
|Note: Solid content of recipe is Solid x 100||: 10.00%|
- Take 70 parts of water used in the recipe. Start heating and bring it close to boiling.
- Addition of 10 parts of ZYPOL should be spread over 20 – 30 minutes after the temperature reaches
90 degree C. This ensures easy solubilization. Do not add all the powder at one time.
- Heat further for 30 – 60 minutes to dissolve ZYPOL completely.
- Part of water, which evaporated during heating, should be replaced by adding equivalent amount of water.
- Also add the remaining 20 parts of the water. This addition of water will bring down the temperature to 50 – 55 degree C.
- Allow it to cool to 30 – 35 degree C. Adjust the concentration to desired level. Start spraying on the substrate.
* Keep the bags of ZYPOL in cool shade.
* Do not store above 40oC or in direct sun.
In case the bags are open and are intended to be stored for a longer time, ensure to tie and seal the mouth to avoid moisture contact.